11 Oct 2011

Hate it or love it

vintage umbrella - H&M blazer, top & necklace - zara trousers - sacha shoes
I don't hate rain, I hate riding my bike through the rain.
The world needs rain and I don't mind. I love the sound of it, I love looking at it through the window en god I love thunder! Especially at night, it always calms me down.
Today it wasn't cold, but it was pooring really softly and I had to go home from school by bike. So I wasn't looking very pretty when I came.
But I wanted to post a picture of this outfit anyway, so I made this picture.
I was supposed to do my homework tonight, but I landed accidentally in Photoshop and this is the result.
Well I have to go back to my homework again, 'cause I've got a lot to do!


3 comments:

  1. classy girl

    x

    http://raisedbythewolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color combination! I really love your blazer and pants! Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete